Friday, June 28, 2013

Guilty Apologies

I feel terrible cause now I've done something regretful. 
I've made the one I love mad at me
When said this never end up happening. 
I've gone against my own word 
And now I just feel like a turd. 
I'm sorry for what I said. 
I shoulda kept it in my head but instead I just had to ask
I'm sorry that I put all on blast, damn it
I hope this goes by fast. 
I can't stand to see you angry. 
I promised you that I'd never be the
One to do this to you but I shoulda bit my tongue
Cause now its happening again damn it this
A fucking kick in the shin and all I can do is
Say that I'm sorry? Man i should be over
Freakin kissing feet. 
This pain I feel right now is elite. 
I can't live with myself when
Knowing that I've caused you this pain
I promise I'll trust now and forever
I'll never say that you're liar. 
You're to pure, sweet 
now please please please forgive this stupid man
Let him make amends for what he's done cause
He can't live with his girl giving him the cold shoulder 
Cause inside he just feels colder and colder


By Nelson Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment