Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thank You

Thank you

I'm lonely and sad more than ever
'Cuase I can't stop thinkin of her
My angel that flew away
And left me here at bay
Without telling her what I really needed to say
That I love her and adore her
She was my life and now my dream
She was my happiness my joy
When she was around, ooooo boy!
Nothing else in the world could've made feel this way
Hell, I still feel it today
This feeling will never leave me
When I was with you it was like I was dreaming
You were my fantasy come true
My every dream had came true all thanks to you
And that's all I really wanted to say before you left
Thank you.
Because of you my life turned out to be the Best

                                        With love,
                                     Nelson Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment